Any products or services which we make available to you on or via this site are subject to additional terms and conditions which will be notified to you when you subscribe for or purchase any of our products or services.
1) Information About Us
- We are Affinion International Travel Limited, a company registered in England and Wales and our address is Charter Court, 50 Windsor Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 2EJ, UK. Company No. 6635325.
- If you have any questions or comments about this site or Us, You may contact us at email@example.com
- Our VAT number is 940 7815 14
2) Site Information
- The information contained on this site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to be a comprehensive account of our activities and has not been prepared for any other purpose. Any financial related or other service or product referred to in this site may not be available to all customers or in all cases or may be available only where specifically requested and agreed upon and may be associated with certain specific fees and conditions attached.
- Access to the information contained within this site may be restricted by laws and regulations applicable to the user. The information in this site does not constitute either an offer to sell or a solicitation or an offer to buy in a country in which this type of offer or solicitation is unlawful, or in which a person making such an offer or solicitation does not hold the necessary authorisation to do so, or at all. Accordingly, you are responsible for ascertaining the legal requirements which would affect your acquisition of any product or services.
- If you are not a UK resident you should not access or use this Site.
3) Intellectual Property Rights
- Your use of this site and its content grants no rights to You in relation to Our (or Our licensors’) intellectual property rights including, without limitation, copyright, trademarks, logos, graphics, photographs and text or the intellectual property of third parties contained in this site.
- You may not, without limitation, copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, edit, communicate to the public or distribute in any way the webpages or materials on this site or the computer codes of elements comprising this site other than for Your own personal use. Subject to the above, you may download insubstantial excerpts of this content to your hard disk for the purpose of viewing it provided that no more than one copy of any information is made.
- Any use other than that permitted under this Clause 3 may only be undertaken with our prior express authorisation.
4) Links To Other Sites
We may provide links to other websites from time to time (via advertising or otherwise). These links are provided for your ease of reference and convenience only. We do not control such third party websites and are not responsible for their contents. Our inclusion of links does not imply any endorsement of the material contained in such websites or any association with their operators. You acknowledge that We will not be party to any transaction or contract with a third party that You may enter into and We shall not be liable to You in respect of any loss or damage which You may suffer by using those sites. You agree that you will not involve us in any dispute between you and the third party.
5) Your Use Of This Site
- You agree that, in accessing or using this site, You will not:
- use this site in any way that may lead to the encouragement, procurement or carrying out of any criminal or otherwise unlawful activity;
- use this site for any purpose other than Your personal use; nor
- do anything that may cause damage to this site or servers, systems or equipment or those of third persons including, without limitation, hacking, distribution of viruses, logic bombs or other harmful computer devices.
- We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to this site at any time at our discretion.
6) Accuracy Of Information
- Although we have taken all reasonable care that the information contained within this site is accurate at the time of publication, no representation or promise (including liability towards third parties), expressed or implied, is made as to its accuracy or completeness or fitness for any purpose by us, or our group companies or contractual partners.
- Subject always to Clause 8, we specifically disclaim any liability for errors, inaccuracies or omissions on this site and for any loss or damage resulting from its use unless attributable to our negligence.
7) Your Legal Obligations And Your Promises
8) Our Legal Obligations And Limits On Liability
- We do not accept any liability for damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from your use of this site and we cannot guarantee that any files that you download are free from viruses, contamination or destructive features. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have necessary computer security protections in place when using the internet.
- We do not promise that this site will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond our control.
11) Law And Jurisdiction
12) Force Majeure
We shall not be liable for any failure, any suspension or any termination of access to this site or any content in connection with or arising out of any event beyond our reasonable control.